- 2 x 113g logs of Woolwich Dairy CHEVRAI Original Goat Cheese
- 1 small watermelon
- 10 wooden skewers
- 1/2 cup crushed almonds or walnuts
- 1 tablespoon herbs de Provence
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar glaze (can be purchased or made by simply simmering balsamic
- vinegar until it reduces)
- Hand full of freshly washed and dried mint
Slice the small watermelon into approximately 1-inch thick chunks. The watermelon can be made into rounds with a melon baller or cut into triangles as you prefer. Set aside.
Roll the Woolwich Dairy CHEVRAI Original Goat Cheese into 1-inch thick balls. Roll a few of the balls in walnuts or almonds, roll some in herbs de Provence and leave a few naked. Set aside.
Assemble the skewers with a piece of watermelon, a mint leaf, a ball of Woolwich Dairy CHEVRAI Original Goat Cheese, and the second piece of watermelon.
Plate, then drizzle the skewers with olive oil and balsamic glaze.
Serve immediately and enjoy
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: n/a